We are looking for an energetic and passionate Operations Assistant to join the Mosey Me team. This role will manage all aspects of the Mosey Me warehouse and inbound logistics, with a secondary role managing both retail and wholesale customer service.
This is a casual position, working from our Brunswick studio.
Approximately 12 hours a week with the possibility of growth.
About Mosey Me
We're a small Melbourne based, female-founded homewares brand where responsible manufacturing, inclusivity and joy are our core values. We're all about bringing colour and fun into people's homes. Spanning bedding, tableware, and bathroom, we create unique, design-driven products that are playful yet sophisticated.
Warehouse + Logistics
- Receive and process incoming stock and materials
- Inspect products on delivery to ensure they’re not damaged or faulty
- Complete regular stock counts, adjusting overall stock levels in line with physical count
- Pick and fulfill orders from stock across various customer channels (online, wholesale & in store)
- Pack and ship orders according to packing guidelines
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of materials meets customers’ expectations and business timelines
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, inventory space and work stations neat; sweep and vacuum
- Organise warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Order new supplies in a timely manner, including pre-paid shipping packaging, stationary, tissue paper, boxes, etc.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies as and when required
- Assist with ad hoc tasks, including annual warehouse sales, pop-ups etc
- Supporting both online and wholesale customers with queries including placing orders
- Respond to emails, including shipping & dispatch queries, customer product help and general information.
- Lodging courier claims for lost parcels and following up on 'in transit' deliveries.
- Assist fulfilling click and collect orders for customers
- Answering phone calls and contacting customers as required
- Completing draft and manual orders and taking payments over the phone.
- Printing courier labels for orders and booking couriers for online orders.
- Ad Hoc Office Admin
What we're looking for in a successful candidate
- A positive attitude and high energy approach
- Melbourne based and able to work from our Brunswick studio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Familiar with Office Suite of programs (Word / Excel / Outlook)
- Previous experience with Shopify - ideal but not essential
What we offer
- Passionate and friendly team of people
- Flexible working hours
- Generous employee discount
- The opportunity to learn and develop within a high growth business with a focus on responsible manufacturing
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Please email a cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org