Digital Marketing & eCommerce Manager
We are looking for a passionate Digital Content & Marketing Specialist to own and drive the production and execution of beautiful content across all channels, and manage the end-to-end marketing strategy for Mosey Me.
This is a casual, freelance position, working from our Brunswick studio.
Approximately 16 hours a week with the possibility of growth.
- Develop marketing strategy and campaigns across website, EDMs and social channels, including maintaining and executing the marketing calendar across organic and paid
- Ensure all campaigns are executed on time and on budget – including forward planning of content
- Report on success of all marketing campaigns and tactics and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs). Leverage Google Analytics to identify opportunities and maximise performance of campaigns.
- Coordination of both external and in-house content to be used across all owned channels (blog, social, eDM, onsite). Some of this content will be developed by yourself.
- Responsible for all posting, reporting, ongoing monitoring across all social platforms (Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest).
- CRM ownership: management of all marketing emails including marketing automation and segmentation.
- Integrate all channels of marketing to ensure we're on brand and consistently communicating Mosey Me key messages
- Update website with new products, campaigns and activations in line with marketing calendar. Work with Admin Assistant to ensure all product details and copy are correct and in-line with brand personality.
- Monitor and manage discount code usage on the website
- Ensure all MM marketing collateral is up-to-date and on brand, including wholesale lookbooks and PR collateral
- Coaching and development of Admin assistant in relation to Marketing
You will also support with
- Responding to and engaging with community members and customers on social channels & via email
- Setting budgets for PR agency
- Determining in-season promotional strategy
- Arranging and executing photoshoots for all new products/collections
- Collaborating with PR agency to set the influencer strategy & and ad hoc press requirements
Key Skills and Competencies
- Min 2 years’ experience in Marketing or similar role
- Strong communicator with experience in copywriting
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Strong design sensibility with proficiency in Photoshop
- Experience, expertise and passion for creating content across FB and Instagram
- Klaviyo & Facebook Ad experience favourable
- Experience with Shopify platform and HTML/ other coding skills favourable
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Please email a cover letter, resume & some examples of your work to email@example.com
*Applications close midnight Sunday 9th of May 2021.